A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- SERMERSSUAQ UKARPALUGPOQ – An Earth Day Tribute
- Tender Is The Knight
- STORY TIME ON THE BAY ON A BEAUTIFUL WINTER’S DAY
- In Memory of THICH NHAT HANH
- LAST (99) WORD (S) for ’21
- MULTIPLE CHOICE – Fillings for your fortuneless cookie
- POISON(ed) IVY – A Macabre All Hallows Tale
- MOONSCAPE – A Dose of Nonsense
© 2012-2022 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
BLOG-MATIES I VISIT
Tag Archives: muse
This Page This Blank Page This Spotless, Blank, White Page Why is it so terrifying? So intimidating? So daunting?
Going. Going. Gone. My Muse is acting like a yo-yo that has been shot into outer space and has lost the energy to return to my outstretched palm. The string, taut at first, went limp eight weeks ago and now … Continue reading