…is a work in progress, just like me.
This page contains slices of the Donna pie that make me who I am – snippets of my childhood, family foibles, experiences with an eskimo shaman. Some are deep. Some are humorous. ALL are life as experienced by me in my world.
A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- DOIN’ THE HAPPY DANCE – A Dream Come True
- SERMERSSUAQ UKARPALUGPOQ – An Earth Day Tribute
- Tender Is The Knight
- STORY TIME ON THE BAY ON A BEAUTIFUL WINTER’S DAY
- In Memory of THICH NHAT HANH
- LAST (99) WORD (S) for ’21
- MULTIPLE CHOICE – Fillings for your fortuneless cookie
- POISON(ed) IVY – A Macabre All Hallows Tale
© 2012-2022 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
BLOG-MATIES I VISIT