…is a work in progress, just like me.
This page contains slices of the Donna pie that make me who I am – snippets of my childhood, family foibles, experiences with an eskimo shaman. Some are deep. Some are humorous. ALL are life as experienced by me in my world.
A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
Share the Joy of Reading with a Child in Need
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- JELLIES vs. WELLIES – An Elemental Conundrum
- HIGHLAND HIGH-JINX
- iConic BRIDGE – Can U Guess?
- A NOTEWORTHY DRIVE BY SHOOTING
- A TALL ORDER
- REFLECTING ON MOTHER’S DAY, 2017
- SERMERSSUAQ – An Earth Day Homage
- KALAALLIT NUNAAT – Looking For A Fix
- KALAALLIT NUNAAT – Taking Care Of Business
- VALENTINES DAY IS NOT JUST FOR LOVERS
Member Since 2007
Drop Anchor, Grab a Shovel, and Dig Through The Past
© Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner 2012-2017Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
A FEW FELLOW SWASHBUCKLERS