A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- NIGHTMARE ON UNTER DEN LINDEN – A Banned Books Week Tribute
- HEY, RAPUNZEL ~ SURF’S UP!
- KALAALLIT NUNAAT – Man In The Icicle
- THANK YOU, RICHARD PECK (April 5, 1934 – May 23, 2018)
- IN SEARCH OF A NEW ‘F’ WORD
- HOOD RIDING RED LITTLE – A Tale In Reverse
- AN AMUSING REALIZATION
- Check This Out: The Book Passage Children’s Writer’s Conference
Member Since 2007
© 2012 Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
PORTS OF CALL
Tag Archives: Donna Gwinnell Weidner
The trees may be different, but the sky is the same Its luminous blue sets memories aflame – Of time spent in Bavaria
I do. I got bupkis. I got nada, nix (actually it’s nichts), nothing. I’ve walked the pooches, cleaned the house, done the laundry, and started reading THE GIVER all in an attempt to come up with an idea for today’s … Continue reading