A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- THE BRILLIANCE OF YOUR FEELINGS: You Are The Secret
- DRAWING A BLANK
- NOW THAT HALLOWEEN HAS PASSED…
- NIGHTMARE ON UNTER DEN LINDEN – A Banned Books Week Tribute
- HEY, RAPUNZEL ~ SURF’S UP!
- KALAALLIT NUNAAT – Man In The Icicle
- THANK YOU, RICHARD PECK (April 5, 1934 – May 23, 2018)
- IN SEARCH OF A NEW ‘F’ WORD
Member Since 2007
© 2012 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
PORTS OF CALL
Tag Archives: dp_/photo-challenges/out-of-this-world
Clouds of steam rise from bubbling pits on the pocked landscape. It smells like Beelzebub is venting a batch of burned hard-boiled eggs from his sizzling subterranean scullery far below our hiking booted feet.