A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
Share the Joy of Reading with
- POISON(ed) IVY - A Macabre All Hallows Tale
- MOONSCAPE - A Dose of Nonsense
- MOLECULARLY SPEAKING...
- A MIDSUMMER DAY'S INTERVIEW - with Amy Zhao
- enVISIONing A WORK-IN-PROGRESS
- JOE DOG and LOLLIPOP - A Pandemic Memory
- FYI - 2021 BAY AREA BOOK FEST
- A COSMIC DELICACY OF GALACTIC PROPORTION
- BONTON POTATO CHIPS, 5 CENTS A BAG - A Retrospective
- CONFESSION OF A LATE IN LIFE WRITER
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
© 2012-2021 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
BLOG-MATIES I VISIT
Tag Archives: geyser
Clouds of steam rise from bubbling pits on the pocked landscape. It smells like Beelzebub is venting a batch of burned hard-boiled eggs from his sizzling subterranean scullery far below our hiking booted feet.