A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
Join 3,229 other followers
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- A FEATHER(ED) FRIEND – Message from the Amazon
- ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO – A Triple Decker Celebration
- SUNDAY PAWS – A Debut Water Experience
- BREAKTHROUGH MOMENT – A Tail of Tenacity
- DOIN’ THE HAPPY DANCE – A Dream Come True
- SERMERSSUAQ UKARPALUGPOQ – An Earth Day Tribute
- Tender Is The Knight
- STORY TIME ON THE BAY ON A BEAUTIFUL WINTER’S DAY
© 2012-2022 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, a long walk across a short plank. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
BLOG-MATIES I VISIT
Tag Archives: hot springs
Clouds of steam rise from bubbling pits on the pocked landscape. It smells like Beelzebub is venting a batch of burned hard-boiled eggs from his sizzling subterranean scullery far below our hiking booted feet.