A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
2020 ONGOING VIRTUAL FEST
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- SOMEONE PINCH ME – I Think I’ve Woken Up On Mars
- A SUNDAY NOODLE
- CHOOSE A BOOK-TURN TO CHAPTER EIGHT-BEGIN WITH LINE EIGHT
- WHAT THE ICEBERG SAID
- TWO QUIRKS, A CONSIDERATION, AND A QUANDARY – a.k.a. Peculiar Pandemic Ponderings
- LEGO LOCKDOWN – THE STOWAWAYS
- THIS Weekend! Visit the BAY AREA BOOK FESTIVAL From Home!
- MOTHER LOVE – An Earth Day Tale
Member Since 2007
© 2012-2020 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
BLOG-MATIES I VISIT
Tag Archives: writing process
Welcome to Wordsmith 101. In much the same way as a personal trainer’s fortitude and determination sculpts slabs of sagging flesh into taught, defined muscle and the swordsmith’s attention to detail forges a molten lump of steel into a keen, sturdy blade, so does a wordsmith wield the … Continue reading