A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
MAY 2-3, 2020
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- IT’S DECEMBER? WHAT HAPPENED TO NOVEMBER?
- ODE TO ME BONNIE BLUE PLAID WELLIES
- THE CASE OF THE PURLOINED PICKLE
- MINDING MY Ps AND Qs – A Punctilious Quest
- MINING 4 MEMORIES IN THE LEAST LIKELY PLACE
- SECRETS, LIES, and SFOGLIADELL’
- IN HOT PURSUIT OF THE UNTETHERED MIND
- KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON – A Teacher Appreciation Dissertation
Member Since 2007
© 2012-2019 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
PORTS OF CALL I FREQUENT
Tag Archives: self-doubt
A golem is a monster – a shapeless creature made of earth – a hefty, hulking blob conjured into existence from a dimension seldom visited by human beings except, perhaps, in our nightmares. Once it has been called into this … Continue reading →
I have always liked the sound of the word befuddled. It has a fairy tale quality to it. It’s what the three bears would have been when they came home to a messed up house or the frog prince when … Continue reading →