A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
2020 ONGOING VIRTUAL FEST
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- TWO QUIRKS, A CONSIDERATION, AND A QUANDARY – a.k.a. Peculiar Pandemic Ponderings
- LEGO LOCKDOWN – THE STOWAWAYS
- THIS Weekend! Visit the BAY AREA BOOK FESTIVAL From Home!
- MOTHER LOVE – An Earth Day Tale
- LEGO LOCKDOWN – An Old Wife’s Tale
- TP TAILS – Laughter is the best medicine
- BEHIND THE SCENE – MASTERPIECE TALE No. 1: The Artist’s Daughter
- MURDER AT THE CHECKOUT – An Unsolved Mystery Resolved
Member Since 2007
© 2012-2020 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
BLOG-MATIES I VISIT
Tag Archives: pet peeve
“Just let it out Margo!” my daughter urged. She started calling me Margo at a young age, whenever yelling “Mom! Mom! Mom!” didn’t get my attention. Clearly, she thought I had been keeping silent too long. An hour of heavy … Continue reading →
Forsooth, ’twas an immensely sad day for the girls and me, for upon this wet and blustery day, surely a mirror of our sorrow, it has become more than apparent that our knight in plush fleece and khakis, Sir-Walks-A-Lot, and his band of merry … Continue reading →
“Even you, Sir Richard Branson? You should be ashamed of yourself!” was my first thought, as I took my seat on Tuesday night’s Virgin America red-eye flight from San Francisco to Florida. I even mentioned it out loud. “Looks like … Continue reading →