A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
MAY 4-5, 2019
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- IN HOT PURSUIT OF THE UNTETHERED MIND
- KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON – A Teacher Appreciation Dissertation
- POETIC PONDERING ON: What rhymes with Wisteria?
- THE POWER OF LOVE
- KALAALLIT NUNAAT – Can’t Get You Outta’ My Head
- A MIDWINTER NIGHT’S MADNESS
- WHAT’S ALL THE COMMOTION? A Bit Of Promotion
- IF I WERE A ______ LOVE POEM: A Valentine Pondering Of Sorts
Member Since 2007
© 2012 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
PORTS OF CALL
Tag Archives: family
Our angel is weary. The eggnog’s all gone. Tree needles are falling onto unvacuumed parmesan. The stockings all hung from the chimney last week are now socks on my feet which are starting to reek. We were all forced to … Continue reading
If I had to rate holidays in order of their appeal factor, Thanksgiving would be my number one. Why? My taste buds are the first to roar in unison, because of the food, duh… Horrified at such a base answer, … Continue reading