A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
MAY 4-5, 2019
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- MINING 4 MEMORIES IN THE LEAST LIKELY PLACE
- SECRETS, LIES, and SFOGLIADELL’
- IN HOT PURSUIT OF THE UNTETHERED MIND
- KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON – A Teacher Appreciation Dissertation
- POETIC PONDERING ON: What rhymes with Wisteria?
- THE POWER OF LOVE
- KALAALLIT NUNAAT – Can’t Get You Outta’ My Head
- A MIDWINTER NIGHT’S MADNESS
Member Since 2007
© 2012-2019 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
PORTS I FREQUENT
Tag Archives: dp_/photo-challenges/windows-2/
A Daily Post Photo Challenge – inspired by a recent accidental photo taken from a Chicago hotel room window… Dusk nosedives, hits street below Twilight flaunts a brave new world Should I stay or should I go?