A Little About Me
I am an adventure seeking ponderer of the mysteries of the universe, writer of children's books (represented by Stephen Fraser of the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency), and lover of anything involving armor, archery, or swashbuckling.
2020 ONGOING VIRTUAL FEST
Share the Joy of Reading with
Holy Schlamoly – honored that my post “2 A.M.” was
- LEGO LOCKDOWN – THE STOWAWAYS
- THIS Weekend! Visit the BAY AREA BOOK FESTIVAL From Home!
- MOTHER LOVE – An Earth Day Tale
- LEGO LOCKDOWN – An Old Wife’s Tale
- TP TAILS – Laughter is the best medicine
- BEHIND THE SCENE – MASTERPIECE TALE No. 1: The Artist’s Daughter
- MURDER AT THE CHECKOUT – An Unsolved Mystery Resolved
- HAPPY NEW YEAR from MY PLANET
Member Since 2007
© 2012-2020 Donna Gwinnell Lambo Weidner
Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be shared for non-commercial use as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner and linked to http://donnaweidner.com All photo, art, and media content that is not my own are for representational + non-commercial purposes. I do my best to give credit where it is due.
BLOG-MATIES I VISIT
Tag Archives: For Whom The Bell Tolls
Bells—the different types of bells and associations we make with their tolling are probably as numerous as the number of people on the planet. There’s the light, yet insistent tinkle of the come-hither-and-pour-me-a-cup-of-tea-this-instant ding—the monotonous, yet crisp clank-of-a-clapper-striking-thick-brass-accompanied-by-the-droning-fog-horn dong—the musical, … Continue reading →