What do you do at 3:28 AM when you’ve been lying awake since 2:37 AM plagued by tiresome night sweats and listening to your monkey-brain natter on about how you really need to get back to sleep only to have it go on to detail your life from the moment you began packing for a new adventure…
Writer, Reiki Master, Wisdom Keeper, all around adventuress and everyone's cheerleader. I also love anything that has something to do with swashbuckling, archery, and armor. I can appreciate a good sword too.
Holy Schlamoly – I did it!
RECENT Swashbuckling ADVENTURES
- MENOPAUSE AND MONKEYS
- MOTHER LOVE - a short story
- HE KNOWS WHEN YOU’VE BEEN NAUTICAL OR NICE
- P-I-P * or A Poet’s Process
- ISN’T IT ICONIC?
- BEWITCHED, BOTHERED, and BEFUDDLED
- 2 A.M. – A WRITING CHALLENGE
- SOMETIMES, I FEEL LIKE MICHELANGELO
- PIGGYBACK WRITER
- BFFD – A Pet Peeve
- HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE MS. MUFFET SCORNED
- MOTHER LOVE – a short story
- THERE’S AN ESKIMO IN MY BACKSEAT
- Travel Theme: WALLS
- Travel Theme: UP
- WHERE THE LOST SOCKS ARE
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Illumination
- AUF WIEDERSEHEN – Until We Meet Again
- GOOD DAY MOON
- JUMBLE ALL THE WAY
© Donna Gwinnell Weidner 2012-2013Punishment for ignoring said © is, at best, death by hanging from the tallest yardarm. Content may be used and shared for non-commercial purposes as long as credit is given to Donna Gwinnell Weidner and linked back to http://donnaweidner.com - Questions? Hit CONTACT, unless you have your own warp-speeding carrier pigeon.
BE MY VALENTINE
Picture Book Idea Month
Adventurers I Follow